A Typical Day at LUMC CDC includes...
- Circle time to start the day with the group, singing our welcome song and discussing the plans for the day.
- Lots of outdoor play (weather permitting) in our large playground.
- Free choice play time in the classroom. Indoor activities vary every day.
- Cooperative clean-up of the toys and art supplies in the classroom.
- Snack time, where children eat snacks together and practice some simple social skills including saying a simple blessing.
- Story time, where the children listen to a book together. Books are often used to develop a theme for the week.